Payday next week is Wednesday, right?

Sparky

Both stations I've been at were Fridays, last week direct deposit came in Thursday morning at random times for everyone instead of the usual late night Thursday early Friday.

outtatime

Let me guess...you still get a paper check and plan on calling in on Fri after the holiday? Only now you're worried you won't be able to get your Fri night bar money cause you called in. If you call in the day before or after a holiday, you don't get paid for the holiday.

By The Book

Let me guess...you still get a paper check and plan on calling in on Fri after the holiday? Only now you're worried you won't be able to get your Fri night bar money cause you called in. If you call in the day before or after a holiday, you don't get paid for the holiday.
Uh yeah....he's not going to admit to that

!Retired!

This week, payday is Wednesday.

I'm betting the payroll dept will take Friday off so we should get paid Wednesday.
After midnight every Monday, the payroll is handled by ADP, not FedEx payroll.

Since I went paperless, I can log into ADP's website and see my 'paycheck' on Wednesdays, even though we don't get the money until Friday.

vantexan

This week, payday is Wednesday.

After midnight on Mondays, the payroll is handled by ADP, not FedEx.

Since I went paperless, I can log into ADP's website and see my 'paycheck' on Wednesdays, even though we don't get the money until Friday.
True, and I bet ADP will pay us Wednesday.

Oldfart

Your hours are in the system every Tue under "hrspaid" Your check is in the system every Wed under "checks" I never knew about the ADP website, I just use the Fdx screen.

big time

You

!Retired!

True, and I bet ADP will pay us Wednesday.
I checked my checking account. Last year we got paid Wednesday.
Your hours are in the system every Tue under "hrspaid" Your check is in the system every Wed under "checks" I never knew about the ADP website, I just use the Fdx screen.
You would have to sign up through FedEx to be able to access your stub. You also need to have direct deposit and, remember, you won't get a paper stub on Fridays.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wut? Wait, I thought only ground n HD lives paycheck to paycheck...
tumblr_inline_mnxwqs1dIT1qz4rgp.jpg

Whelp,time to get my stuff ready for peak; HD starts working Mondays starting tomorrow! Yippee