PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

The big package

Missing the Keystone pipeline yet ? With gas prices going up and up . People down south can't even get gas right now . The Colonial pipeline out of commission and not even being investigated by the FBI or CIA . And inflation on a fast pace up and people getting a free ride and not going back to work . Record amounts of drugs coming in the country from the border . A recession is right around the corner as predicted . There's a price to be paid for voting on emotion and not using your brain !!! I don't want to say I told you so but , President Trump !!!

PT Car Washer

Missing the Keystone pipeline yet ? With gas prices going up and up . People down south can't even get gas right now . The Colonial pipeline out of commission and not even being investigated by the FBI or CIA . And inflation on a fast pace up and people getting a free ride and not going back to work . Record amounts of drugs coming in the country from the border . A recession is right around the corner as predicted . There's a price to be paid for voting on emotion and not using your brain !!! I don't want to say I told you so but , President Trump !!!
Simmer down chicken little. The sky is not falling. There is plenty of oil and gas, just a supply problem caused by trumps buddy Putin. President Biden has a 63% approval rating in his first 100 days. trump had a 63% disapproval rating during his whole regime.

pkgdriver

Gas seems to be plentiful tonight at the stations near me in the South.....So Far

JL 0513

You sound like chicken little on steroids. I started working at UPS in the late 70's. Life was good.

18% mortgage rates, high inflation, oil crisis, and too many problems to list. Good for you for avoiding all of it. You're actually going to sit there and call one of the worst periods in modern history as "life was good"?

PT Car Washer

18% mortgage rates, high inflation, oil crisis, and too many problems to list. Good for you for avoiding all of it. You're actually going to sit there and call one of the worst periods in modern history as "life was good"?
Wow what a Debbie Downer. Yet we all managed to survive. Just like we survived the trump regime. It is Spring time. Go out and smell the flowers.

newfie

Same thing happened during the 70's gas shortage. People waiting in line to buy gas when the tank was 3/4 full. Never had a shortage where i live but gas did go to $.50/gal.
sat in quite a few gas lines then. it was real. but i agree its not a crisis yet.

JL 0513

Not everyone survived. 600,000 died because of his incompetence and his dream of becoming king of the United States. Doesn't the sky look bluer and the air smells cleaner. God bless you President Biden.

What does Trump have to do with a single Covid death? Were you hoping for him to check on you at home to see if you were following protocol? It's Trump that is the reason half the country is vaccinated. If Biden was President last year, there wouldn't be a vaccine.

Who's doing your brainwashing by the way?