Payroll issues

Hi my name is George I've been a UPS employee for 16+ years and became Fulltime combo may 6, 2013. My check last week had 24 hours of my check paid at 8.59 less then my current rate, could a supervisor or manager entered my pay wrong in the system or has payroll been screwing up, not sure how the process works, some suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated thank you. Also I also viewed my check for last weeks hours and its still at the wrong pay rate 15.15 should be at 23.74.

Yes I'm in progression but you don't get your pay reduced. Contract clearly states if your pay rate is higher than the 22.3 combo rate you keep it.

DorkHead

Make sure your SS is with you when you go to him. Remind him this is the second time this has happened and they need to get this fixed ASAP.

I just got pre approved for a mortgage and I'm house hunting I don't want the feeling that my check will be wrong every week with a house payment due. My wife thinks it was a glitch or something and that's gone into this check but since been fixed because of the 1st inquiry. I hope she's right she has more faith than I do lol

Inthegame

He fixed it 2 days ago so I'm sure he'll be annoyed having to do this every week if it does get to that point.
If your check is wrong again, he didn't fix it. He corrected a payroll error that he may be responsible for. If you file for the penalty pay, he'll fix it for real.