Payroll Question

FiXiE.GuRL

So I worked 30 working days as of the middle of the week last week, and I got paid for 4 different pay rates. 3 days of my start rate plus overtime and 2 days of a dollar more than my starting rate plus overtime.

Can anyone explain if I got the dollar raise because of the 30 working days or if they messed up?

I haven't paid any union dues or fees as of yet...

1000RR

Supervisor probably coded you wrong reflecting in the error on your paycheck. There is no more $1 raise after 30 days or whatever. That was last contract. Unless your local language is different.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's the free period...you are not in the union. If you get a raise after 30 calendar days in your region...then that explains the dollar. Or it simply was a payroll error. Either way...you are not in the union yet.

FiXiE.GuRL

Ya I figured that, I calculated my working days up to the dollar pay rate difference and it is exactly 30 days. So how does this effect me I understand I'm not in the union yet but does the pay rate increase mean that I'm out of the 30 day In 90 probation period.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ya I figured that, I calculated my working days up to the dollar pay rate difference and it is exactly 30 days. So how does this effect me I understand I'm not in the union yet but does the pay rate increase mean that I'm out of the 30 day In 90 probation period.
No. Your 30 working days to make book begin after January 15th.