PCM about pokemon GO

margaritaville

Being seeing a lot about this game lately. I downloaded it and seemed boring from what i tried. Anyways, i wonder if there will be a PCM about distracted drivers trying to catch pokemon while driving. Im scared to get hit :( Also people staring in their phones walking into traffic.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Being seeing a lot about this game lately. I downloaded it and seemed boring from what i tried. Anyways, i wonder if there will be a PCM about distracted drivers trying to catch pokemon while driving. Im scared to get hit :( Also people staring in their phones walking into traffic.
My daughter was just telling me about this today.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
129736a343099bf1e08b0180a99babb9f4a337fade729014cc038da7fa602e09_1.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Have another Margarita and get back to us

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just brought this up to my neighbor and then he goes on telling me how awesome it is. I downloaded it, checked it out....I don't get it. But then again, I'm lazy and this app gets you out and about.

Mr.nobody

Pokemon go is an addiction to kids born and raised during the 90's. I have dreamed of a day I could catch pokemon and train them to battle with other people in real life. There are many like me. So I would advise extra attention to defensive driving

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pokemon go is an addiction to kids born and raised during the 90's. I have dreamed of a day I could catch pokemon and train them to battle with other people in real life. There are many like me. So I would advise extra attention to defensive driving
You might want to seek professional help.

Nimnim

The Nim
The distracted driving will go up for sure, but the bigger issue is distracted walking. I just hit up a Taco Bell the other night at 3 am and drove through a plaza to avoid extra lights on the way home and I spotted 2 groups playing. One sat there but the other was just wandering through the lot without even really looking around. I know they were playing because I play it too, as well as it's predecessor Ingress so I'm familiar with where all the locations are those 2 games take people to.

It's great for social encounters and exercise but both games have notices on the screen when you start it up each time to remind you to look around and be aware of the world, which sadly too many ignore.

Also on the driving note the game mechanics discourage it because if you go too fast, like more than 10-15 mph, stuff doesn't work but it's still new so I expect a lot of people to not realize it and still try.