Pcm waste of time

If you can't come up with enough questions to burn half an hour you're an amateur.

Besides , how else would you find out fiber is good for the digestive system?

kingOFchester

We had a PCM "if your urine looks like coffee, you are dehydrated".

If my urine ever looks like coffee, I am going straight to the ER.
Oh, wait...no, thanks to Hoffa/Hall I will not go to ER. I will call Dr. and see if I get an appointment sometime this month......if I can get the day off that is.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have not attended a PCM in several months.

We have staggered start times, and mine is 10 minutes after the last PCM. I gave up on trying to get them to change it, so now I just come in 10 min after everyone else, grab my DIAD and get to work. Its not like I am missing out on anything.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Especially when taking a nap.
images-15.jpeg
so the cow...can also be used as a nap pillow...gotcha ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
I have not attended a PCM in several months.

We have staggered start times, and mine is 10 minutes after the last PCM. I gave up on trying to get them to change it, so now I just come in 10 min after everyone else, grab my DIAD and get to work. Its not like I am missing out on anything.

I used to start with a group that started a little later than the first PCM. Anything important was mentioned at first PCM and not again for us. They would then later say "it was covered at PCM". Sorry, no it wasn't. They expected people standing around before they were on the clock to be responsible for what was said to the other group.

Kis124

My favorite was stay away from soda and caffeine. The safety guy was drinking a Mt dew kickstart at the time

Sent using BrownCafe App

J

jibbs

We had a PCM "if your urine looks like coffee, you are dehydrated".

If my urine ever looks like coffee, I am going straight to the ER.
Oh, wait...no, thanks to Hoffa/Hall I will not go to ER. I will call Dr. and see if I get an appointment sometime this month......if I can get the day off that is.

There's a color-chart above the urinals in the bathroom at my center. You know, so you can look down and then up and compare to see if you're pissin' yellow or not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There's a color-chart above the urinals in the bathroom at my center. You know, so you can look down and then up and compare to see if you're pissin' yellow or not.

You guys laugh but one of the first indicators of a possible health condition could be the color and/or odor of your urine.