Pcm waste of time

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The safety committee has to show the the proper stretching methods. Being able to bend over safely is a vital issue at UPS.

Didn't you mean being bent over is a vital issue? I don't care if they did it safely, just wish they'd at least kiss me first!

Bottom rung

I love how they show pics of accidents and tell us how a driver from so and so screwed up. Without knowing if the driver is even okay. It's senseless. What a good way to start the day. Then as we leave the building I watch a member of the safety committee race to his delivery area like he's driving in a video game.

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I look forward to kindergarten cop every morning, as I laugh my nuttz off to how retarded and stupid these idiots look playing PUPPET MASTER lol. Like drivers really give a dam about all the senseless and useless information they give us all the time over and over and over again. Im just like dude you told us the same shiznitt last week and the week before that. Never ceases to amaze me how stupid they are. Freakin comedy show constantly. Ill give it to them though, they know how to make me laugh my nutts off every morning lol. :rofl:

BigBeef42

Pcm of the day - watch out for dirty brown trolls. Found wearing Polo shirts and sitting in air conditioned offices.

Sent using BrownCafe App

30yearstolife

charlie-brown-classroom_www-txt2pic-com.jpg
wah-wah-wa-400x250.jpg

watdaflock?

A funny one last summer mentioned something about wearing a hat to help stay cool.

Granted it has merit for drivers outside but for preloaders (inside a building) wearing a hat indoors only makes you warmer.

kingOFchester

There's a color-chart above the urinals in the bathroom at my center. You know, so you can look down and then up and compare to see if you're pissin' yellow or not.
You guys laugh but one of the first indicators of a possible health condition could be the color and/or odor of your urine.

If you can smell your urine in a UPS bathroom over the odors being emitted from all the shatz splattered in the bowls, I would once again advise you to run to the ER......I mean schedule and appointment with your Dr. to avoid a 20% ER bill.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I always liked the "eat healthy" PCM's, followed by "safety committee BBQ tonight" where they expect you to join them and ram greasy cheeseburgers down your throat.

This place is a joke.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A funny one last summer mentioned something about wearing a hat to help stay cool.

Granted it has merit for drivers outside but for preloaders (inside a building) wearing a hat indoors only makes you warmer.
Yes but some guys wear one inside to keep the sweat out of their eyes...I just bring a towel for face mopping.

CHALLY9TX

Half the time no one from our management team is at the PCM. Safety committee gives out a safety tip and off we go.

Sent using BrownCafe App