PCMs

OneBoxAtATime

Last week at my center said no more PCMs ! (Great news) . Now all of a sudden we are back to having them again I dont trust my center manager as far as I can throw him. Hes sweeps everything under the rug if it benefits him. Did everyone on brown cafe expierance the same time I did?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Last week at my center said no more PCMs ! (Great news) . Now all of a sudden we are back to having them again I dont trust my center manager as far as I can throw him. Hes sweeps everything under the rug if it benefits him. Did everyone on brown cafe expierance the same time I did?
Yes. It was a last ditch effort to cut costs for the first quarter. Back to the old brainwashing for now. Never trust management, they are satanic and stupid. Bye.

Box Ox

Last week at my center said no more PCMs ! (Great news) . Now all of a sudden we are back to having them again I dont trust my center manager as far as I can throw him. Hes sweeps everything under the rug if it benefits him.

Management might do some terrible :censored2: sometimes but they just want to make their money and go home to their families too. They're not going to volunteer specific information on Company strategy to the hourly meat if they don't have to.

OneBoxAtATime

Management might do some terrible :censored2: sometimes but they just want to make their money and go home to their families too. They're not going to volunteer specific information on Company strategy to the hourly meat if they don't have to.
My stupid center manager will follow and sneak up on us while hes on his vacation. This dude is one of a kind. We never had anyone like this and I've been with the company sense 2000. When corporate made all centers to start us early so the air car can leave earlier, this idiot refused to start us early because of all the ass kissing steppers will run skip there lunch load there who cars so they make it in before the air car leave. This penis has most of them so scared. Anything to make his numbers look good.

Box Ox

My stupid center manager will follow and sneak up on us while hes on his vacation. This dude is one of a kind. We never had anyone like this and I've been with the company sense 2000. When corporate made all centers to start us early so the air car can leave earlier, this idiot refused to start us early because of all the ass kissing steppers will run skip there lunch load there who cars so they make it in before the air car leave. This penis has most of them so scared. Anything to make his numbers look good.

Sounds about right. Good CMs always get transferred out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Years back, this was tried before, and like most things UPS, abandoned abruptly without warning.

I always like when the preload is messed up, so they go on about something way too long.

Indecisi0n

Years back, this was tried before, and like most things UPS, abandoned abruptly without warning.

I always like when the preload is messed up, so they go on about something way too long.
Preload isn't wrapped so we are going to stand here and talk about nonsense instead of having you go through your cars for misloads, air and to rearrange your load. We wouldn't want you guys getting done too early.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Preload isn't wrapped so we are going to stand here and talk about nonsense instead of having you go through your cars for misloads, air and to rearrange your load. We wouldn't want you guys getting done too early.
You even go back to package anymore??

rod

Retired 22 years
You are so right! Hes been here the longest . Let me ask you a question, I thought corporate is suppose to rotate these CMs around every 2 to 3 years?
Your's has probably been at so many centers nobody wants him anymore. Management has no problem crapping on their own.