PCS got an interview for Full Time Operations Hub Supervisor

I got an interview today via webcam at the new SMART Hub in Atlanta that was just built. They told me over 400 people applied. Did they interview 400 people? Or am I a step ahead? I have to pass the MRE once I do that they told me it would take a week and I would receive an email stating one of 3 things. I got the job. I'm still a candidate. Or I didn't get the job. They acted like they liked my answers and brought up my military career themselves. Do I have a pretty good chance?

Fenris

Yes, you have a good chance. They would have to filter the 400 applications down to those who met the job requirements so there would not have been 400 people interviewed. Due to its size, there are probably a good number of Supervisor positions available as well.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got an interview today via webcam at the new SMART Hub in Atlanta that was just built. They told me over 400 people applied. Did they interview 400 people? Or am I a step ahead? I have to pass the MRE once I do that they told me it would take a week and I would receive an email stating one of 3 things. I got the job. I'm still a candidate. Or I didn't get the job. They acted like they liked my answers and brought up my military career themselves. Do I have a pretty good chance?

Good Luck

You’re gonna need it

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i hope you get the part time sup positon

trickpony1

The title of the thread mentioned "full time" so either:

-something changed or;
-you're implying it's really PT that will be working FT hours.

I confuse easily.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Military? Yep!
That's as good as a black female with one eye.