Peak 2016 2.0

wornoutupser

My center got hit with extreme volume today. I beat my stop count for peak day along with a large number of drivers here. Central Florida is getting smashed. I cant wait till the 9.5 list kicks back in!

By The Book

My center got hit with extreme volume today. I beat my stop count for peak day along with a large number of drivers here. Central Florida is getting smashed. I cant wait till the 9.5 list kicks back in!
Does your supplement say it's not in effect November 1st thru January 15th? The master says not in effect in the months of November and December.

underworked1

This is good for everybody. You get monster checks, the young guys aren't laid off, and ups makes bank. The better ups is doing, the better our position at the next contract table is. It's easy for them to say they can't afford pension increase or pay increase because they are making less money. But if they are way above projections we get some negotiation room.

Edit: I guess it's not good for management. They have a lot of late nights ahead of them. This time last year they were all dipping out after 5 or 6. Glad I'm not salary.

Packmule

We've been heavy here, too. Still running all the Christmas temp drivers, and unusually high stop counts. If it keeps up, I vote those peak hired be offered permenant!

Holydriver

My local says that there was a verbal agreement last year that extends it till Jan 15.
hahahaha, a verbal agreement? im going to tell my management that the UPS head shed in atlanta agreed that i should work no more than 5 hours a day with my guaranteed 8 hours pay. it was a verbal agreement, i swear it happened

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's been extremely heavy here. We were heavier this week then some weeks in peak.

Thankfully I have an 8 hour day today and 2 weeks vacation starting next week.

It's a good day [emoji4]