Peak 2016

542thruNthru

They have said that here the last 3 years. I have a family that likes to see me on the weekends. I have yet to come in on a Saturday during peak. People's boxes are not more important than time with my family. They have me 5 days a week and not second more.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Upstate are you running a full six day sort? Will drivers have enough hours? We haven't heard anything yet but not sure if we will have enough drivers with enough hours here to pull that off.

P

pickup

In feeders, we are going from 60/7 to 70/8 for peak real soon. If they do that in package, you could work 12 hours a day Mon through Fri and 8 on Sat with 2 hours left over. 34 hour restart and brand new fresh hours of service on Monday.

Dr.Brownz

In feeders, we are going from 60/7 to 70/8 for peak real soon. If they do that in package, you could work 12 hours a day Mon through Fri and 8 on Sat with 2 hours left over. 34 hour restart and brand new fresh hours of service on Monday.

If it came to that guys would just run themselves out of hours everyday to avoid working on saturday. If they put that much work on us then we need to slow down our pace to endure that long of a work day

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
73172975.jpg

Geo926

Black Friday and the day after both optional in my center. Of course my center manager is pushing it, but it is not mandatory. Not sure of the Saturday's after that.