Peak 2017

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Oh I seen the big picture & did left myself an out without relying on the employer-subcontractor to help fund my retirement

Grass wasn't greener on the brownie side as well since they're trying to become like FedEx ground, bit by bit...we're all replaceable units of production to shareholders and investors alike. the teamsters over there better get their act together since it seems some weak UNION locations are dropping the ball or in bed with management!

Some were actually working on Xmas day?!? Hopefully for 3x pay rate... that would really suck!

We all know peak 2018 that Monday will be mandatory since Jesus's birthday will fall on Tuesday next year

bacha29

And your grandiosity and pomposity is what makes you a target for the likes of dano. And myself.
A clear admission on your part that like OF and Dano all you have to offer are insults and personal attacks. At least I TRY to offer something that might serve a greater good. That's more than what can be said about you.

Star B

White Lightening
A clear admission on your part that like OF and Dano all you have to offer are insults and personal attacks. At least I TRY to offer something that might serve a greater good. That's more than what can be said about you.
the stuff you contribute has been heard from you about 1000x already. while sometimes it bears repeating, the horse, she is dead jim.

bacha29

the stuff you contribute has been heard from you about 1000x already. while sometimes it bears repeating, the horse, she is dead jim.
Then it's going to be up to you and your colleagues post something more than your usual insults put downs and personal attacks. Talk about beating a dead horse.