Peak hours

TG43

No I'm not wondering how late I'll be working during peak. I didn't know how to word the title.

Been a cover driver for 6 months. Had some weeks where I worked the whole week. Lately I haven't been getting many days...only worked 1 day last week. I think this is a dumb question, but I will most likely be getting a lot of hours during peak right? I hope I get a solid 2 months of hours (Nov-Dec).

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It depends on your route. They tend to want heavy pick up routes in earlier than straight residential. Closer to Christmas all bets are off. I have a feeling we are all going to max out on hours this year.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It depends on your route. They tend to want heavy pick up routes in earlier than straight residential. Closer to Christmas all bets are off. I have a feeling we are all going to max out on hours this year.
And they wont know what to do especially when we get the pickup pieces back at 8:30. Cluster friend!

Z

ZQXC

The few new hires that have come on board this year have been offset by older drivers moving to feeder. We will have the same or less staffing as last year. Bleak peak.

Future

Victory Ride
:please::please::please:
No I'm not wondering how late I'll be working during peak. I didn't know how to word the title.

Been a cover driver for 6 months. Had some weeks where I worked the whole week. Lately I haven't been getting many days...only worked 1 day last week. I think this is a dumb question, but I will most likely be getting a lot of hours during peak right? I hope I get a solid 2 months of hours (Nov-Dec).
Dont forget after you finish what they dispatched you with you can always help out the older guys

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

All the hours you can swallow...Thanksgiving to Christmas is just a yearly blur....get up, clean off snow off thr car, go to work, go home, shovel snow and go to sleep.

Future

Victory Ride
blonde_car_stuck_girl_stuck_in_snow.jpg
Remember its courtesy to lend a hand(or anything else) to stranded motorists during the winter months.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you walked in our hub any given day and announced you wanted a route to run that day, you'd be pelted with fobs.

We;ve had guys come in and then all of a sudden they say they don't have anything for the person to run. I've offered up my route but was told I can't do that. Why the hell not?!??!? I'll take an unpaid day off.

Future

Victory Ride
We;ve had guys come in and then all of a sudden they say they don't have anything for the person to run. I've offered up my route but was told I can't do that. Why the hell not?!??!? I'll take an unpaid day off.
Happens in my center also.....If your not one of the "Chosen Ones" they say it cant be done.