Peak is officially here.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
The manager at the one by my house knows me when I walk in. He always skips me across the line and makes it himself. Normally we talk video game stuff. Not going to lie, it's pretty awesome. He wasn't able to make my food today like he normally does, but the guy who did make it completely messed up wrapping it. Not going to lie, great burrito. 8/10.

I haven’t been for s long time. But the one I used to go to I always thought the dude was pissed off the way he screamed welcome to moes lol

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That burrito was probably just something they scooped out of the toilet yesterday after you left.

Lmfaooooo. I’ll mever forget walking out of the bathroom at that gas station in your town and telling the lady “I’d tell people to be careful going in there after that” and the look of disgust she gave me lmfao.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
28B04147-5EA1-4273-9E59-7B2BFA009DA8.gif

Maplewood

We have maxed out the floaters this week in my center. probably be some callouts the rest of the week as well. We are definatley rolling volume today.

brostalss

Peak starts tomorrow for me. Feeder. 3:00pm start. First year in Feeder. Not going to miss package at all.

I just miss some of my customers.