Peak is officially here.

UPSjedi41

D314EF52-DE8A-4D6A-AA8A-564C0663B123.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Heard they pushed our preload back 2 hours today. Makes perfect sense you know since we wrapped up 45 min late yesterday.

watdaflock?

309 stops. Preload did not re spa any of the Saturday work that rolled over. Racked up 13.75 hours. Screw ups like that just make it rain money!
Most likely all that Saturday crap you didn't deliver, never left the truck. I came into work Monday to a loaded PC, which had another 200+ pieces added.

It was loaded tighter than a......(insert R-rated joke here)

clean hairy

I'm a Tuesday through Saturday driver. My day so far has been filled with going to Best Buy, online shopping (hah!), and eating one bomb ass burrito from Moe's Southwest Grill.

A quick edit: I spoke to the General Manager at Best Buy while I was doing my stuff there and he told me they had at least 800 pieces going out today. Sucks for whoever does the pickup later!
Did Moe have Larry and Curly there to help him out?

opie

I was surprised today. Most drivers in by 6:30, with many in much earlier. They want nobody over 9 hours. So far so good for the most part. This is in local 177.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm not gonna be anywhere near 9.5 hours this peak. Second day in and I had almost 300 stops, and over 600 pieces and we aren't even into December yet! I predict maybe 13+ hour days in my future :/ On top of the bad dispatches, I have a brand spanking new loader and I can honestly say that today was the worst load I have ever had. He didn't know the shelves had to be in order I guess because nothing was sequential. He even managed to bury a NDA under a bunch of 7000s and 8000s which I found at 15:00. I got a lot of joy sheeting it up late after the horrible day I was given. Oh well, only another month and a half of this bull:censored2:.

Re-Raise

I'm not gonna be anywhere near 9.5 hours this peak. Second day in and I had almost 300 stops, and over 600 pieces and we aren't even into December yet! I predict maybe 13+ hour days in my future :/ On top of the bad dispatches, I have a brand spanking new loader and I can honestly say that today was the worst load I have ever had. He didn't know the shelves had to be in order I guess because nothing was sequential. He even managed to bury a NDA under a bunch of 7000s and 8000s which I found at 15:00. I got a lot of joy sheeting it up late after the horrible day I was given. Oh well, only another month and a half of this bull:censored2:.
But did you get any sales leads?