Peak letter

542thruNthru

Maybe he wants to smell like he’s worth exploring.
Well it's shower time...
anigif_enhanced-2240-1423671118-7.gif

Est.1998

Well looks like it's official. We'll be working the day after Christmas. Oh and I love the "follow me on twitter." Lmao.

Why does this company think we really believe these thank you letters when they obviously treat us with no respect 90% of the year. SMHView attachment 318164
This letter upsets me.
Why do they think 3 days will hurt them (11/27,11/28, 12/26)?
With the hell we experienced this summer, we've earned the right to have those days off. For those that want extra money, let them work but to mandate everyone come in, especially when those days will be super light due to business closures and the simple fact they don't want to pay all that overtime, is ridiculous.

vvv

Well looks like it's official. We'll be working the day after Christmas. Oh and I love the "follow me on twitter." Lmao.

Why does this company think we really believe these thank you letters when they obviously treat us with no respect 90% of the year. SMHView attachment 318164

Geez!! What type of sissy do you have for a manager or whatever position they hold. That's some of the most gag worthy nonsense I have read from this company in awhile.....such a pathetic fool to try and pass that crap off to the troops.

The funny thing is that this clown is trying to mandate work on Saturday the 26th. As far as I'm concerned they stand a better chance of sticking 3 eggs up their A-$-$ and pulling out a chicken sandwich than seeing me on that day.
Hell.....they won't even be seeing me on the 23rd or 24th for that matter. Nice 5 day weekend for me kids.

There's a decent amount of you who have ridiculed me for calling in every Christmas Eve thinking I'm screwing over other drivers. But time to nut up guys, we've all worked PLENTY OF HOURS and gave up a lot of our personal and family time performing peak like work for much of the year. It's FINALLY come that time that you all THINK ABOUT YOURSELVES first and foremost for once!!

Your job, along with the trucks and boxes will be awaiting your arrival on Monday if you decide to take the 24th and/or 26th off.

Or you know what, maybe I will actually not call in sick on the 23rd & 24th.....and also work the 26th. Because I know deep down in my heart that UPS will do right by us and finally fork over an end of year bonus for being essential. And for all of us being such a great united TEAM during these "trying times". :)

textat3

Can someone, please start one of those online petition to get us off work for the first day of Kwanzaa. Some of us actually celebrate this day as well as Juneteeth.

Est.1998

Can someone, please start one of those online petition to get us off work for the first day of Kwanzaa. Some of us actually celebrate this day as well as Juneteeth.
I know of a Jewish dude that got the whole week off for Hanukkah, I'm sure you can manage one day for Kwanzaa. Probably won't be paid for it but we're guaranteed to get plenty of money prior to then.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Geez!! What type of sissy do you have for a manager or whatever position they hold. That's some of the most gag worthy nonsense I have read from this company in awhile.....such a pathetic fool to try and pass that crap off to the troops.

The funny thing is that this clown is trying to mandate work on Saturday the 26th. As far as I'm concerned they stand a better chance of sticking 3 eggs up their A-$-$ and pulling out a chicken sandwich than seeing me on that day.
Hell.....they won't even be seeing me on the 23rd or 24th for that matter. Nice 5 day weekend for me kids.

There's a decent amount of you who have ridiculed me for calling in every Christmas Eve thinking I'm screwing over other drivers. But time to nut up guys, we've all worked PLENTY OF HOURS and gave up a lot of our personal and family time performing peak like work for much of the year. It's FINALLY come that time that you all THINK ABOUT YOURSELVES first and foremost for once!!

Your job, along with the trucks and boxes will be awaiting your arrival on Monday if you decide to take the 24th and/or 26th off.

Or you know what, maybe I will actually not call in sick on the 23rd & 24th.....and also work the 26th. Because I know deep down in my heart that UPS will do right by us and finally fork over an end of year bonus for being essential. And for all of us being such a great united TEAM during these "trying times". :)
Well :censored2:in said brother!