Peak letter

542thruNthru

Well looks like it's official. We'll be working the day after Christmas. Oh and I love the "follow me on twitter." Lmao.

Why does this company think we really believe these thank you letters when they obviously treat us with no respect 90% of the year. SMH
sketch-1605893567931.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well looks like it's official. We'll be working the day after Christmas. Oh and I love the "follow me on twitter." Lmao.

Why does this company think we really believe these thank you letters when they obviously treat us with no respect 90% of the year. SMHView attachment 318164
I like the part where they’re wishing your family a happy peak and saying it’s going to be the BEST PEAK EVER while also telling you you will be working 6 days a week for 5 weeks straight. Lol.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
if he's ASKING, then the asnwer is NO. they dont ask if they can force you, they just force you.

i do not fullfill requests, wishes, hopes, dreams, aspirations, goals, wants, desires, etc.
i fullfill and follow orders because i am compensated. now mr manager, you wanna order me in on sarurday after christmas/new years you'll have to put it in writing, otherwise your orders do not exsist.