Peak Rehire

shockit

I was hired about 9 weeks ago as a seasonal for peak. I was one of the few that is to be rehired after peak. My supervisor said that all benefits relating seniority or work is forgotten and I start over. Is this true? Surely UPS doesn't allow me to be terminated for 2 days then rehired and that restarts all the time I have been there. If it is true it's not the end of the world just curious if this is normal practice.

Indecisi0n

I was hired about 9 weeks ago as a seasonal for peak. I was one of the few that is to be rehired after peak. My supervisor said that all benefits relating seniority or work is forgotten and I start over. Is this true? Surely UPS doesn't allow me to be terminated for 2 days then rehired and that restarts all the time I have been there. If it is true it's not the end of the world just curious if this is normal practice.
Do you workout?

rod

Retired 22 years

Its true---nothing accomplished as a seasonal worker counts for anything. Just to be safe ask your Union Steward