Peak Season Slackers

brostalss

Who else has the Peak Slackers? Those purposely trying to run out of hours.

We started at 8:00am yesterday, great jump on the day I was done at 1:15pm with only picks ups remaining. In the building at 6:00pm a drivers calls saying I'll over 12. With only 58 stops left and a helper with you? On-road looks at Telematics. Driver did 3 stops in the last hour.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

We started at 8:00am yesterday, great jump on the day I was done at 1:15pm with only picks ups remaining. In the building at 6:00pm a drivers calls saying I'll over 12. With only 58 stops left and a helper with you? On-road looks at Telematics. Driver did 3 stops in the last hour.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
High miles maybe?

542thruNthru

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I usually hate when someone says this but.... who cares!

We work are butts off all year. Peak comes and we get helpers and management backs off. If people wanna slow down I say let them. He only has a little over a week left to enjoy himself anyways.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Don't hate the playa hate the game.

Thebrownstreak

I say mind your own business and who cares what any other driver is doing. It's obvious that it is not affecting you if you are back to the building in time for you to be sitting next to on road as he looks at telematics

Overpaid Union Thug

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Do you often find yourself having to help others through out the year?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We used to have drivers who would look at the OR and see what other drivers did, and make comments about it, or see how many hours So and So got. Personally, I don't think it's anyone's business except the driver in question and management. Sounds like a management wannabe who is trying to impress the suits. butt out.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
We have a guy in my loop who currently has less combined stops than I have residential stops.

He is a piece of :censored2: who can't even do his own job.

You all are right though, it's none of our bussiness.

During the year managment usually let's him hang until all hours of the night and I go about my day with out giving him a second thought as he refuses offers of help to try to teach managment a lesson.

This peak though, they put in two seasonal routes that have taken off three quarters of his route.

Still really it's none of my business even though now those two seasonal routes cannot take work off anybody else in the loop like they have in years past.

Still really not any of my business I do my route and I go home.

whenever he gets done early he doesn't call anyone, he doesn't offer help, he just punches out and heads out the door.

The problem comes in when I am out till 9, 10 o'clock, away from my family and this no good piece of crap is home by 6 PM every night at managements direction.

See, because they told him when you're done early don't call anyone just go home.

He bid the route knowing how many stops were on it he deserves to do the work not the rest of us! He is one hell of a model union brother

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I usually hate when someone says this but.... who cares!

We work are butts off all year. Peak comes and we get helpers and management backs off. If people wanna slow down I say let them. He only has a little over a week left to enjoy himself anyways.

Even if that means you get sent to help him out?

How would that be fair?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I say mind your own business and who cares what any other driver is doing. It's obvious that it is not affecting you if you are back to the building in time for you to be sitting next to on road as he looks at telematics
He was giving the on road a back rub...you got a problem with that. ...lol