Peak Season Slackers

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Even if that means you get sent to help him out?

How would that be fair?
Perspective is everything. One might consider going to help someone opportunity to make more, others see it as them getting screwed. I sometimes feel selfish for taking work from others because they want to go home early. I see the same guy complain how he can't survive on these "meager" raises and how if he had to pay for insurance it would break him.

None the less, he continues to give me everything he has left so he can punch out early.

Who else has the Peak Slackers? Those purposely trying to run out of hours.

We started at 8:00am yesterday, great jump on the day I was done at 1:15pm with only picks ups remaining. In the building at 6:00pm a drivers calls saying I'll over 12. With only 58 stops left and a helper with you? On-road looks at Telematics. Driver did 3 stops in the last hour.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I'm one of them every year.

box_beeyotch

Perspective is everything. One might consider going to help someone opportunity to make more, others see it as them getting screwed. I sometimes feel selfish for taking work from others because they want to go home early. I see the same guy complain how he can't survive on these "meager" raises and how if he had to pay for insurance it would break him.

None the less, he continues to give me everything he has left so he can punch out early.

Sounds like a couple guys I help out in my center. I dont mind the extra work, so having to go help a co-worker in trouble is an opportunity for some OR. Plus, certain guys will return the favor for you when you're in a bind.

542thruNthru

Even if that means you get sent to help him out?

How would that be fair?

Well that's not what he was saying but...

If I had to help him out I would. If I had to help him out repeatedly then it is now a matter I can discuss with my on road. Also I am more then welcome to get on the 9.5 list.

This guys is just complaining to complain and help him feel like he is a better driver.