Peak Season Volume

Johnny Utah

We are getting crushed with delivery volume. Everyone is working 13 hour days. Any idea what is causing the sudden surge in volume? We thought it might be the Amazon driver layoffs but FedEx is seeing the same thing in Florida. Coronavirus? Any thoughts what is causing the insane volume uptick?

542thruNthru

We are getting crushed with delivery volume. Everyone is working 13 hour days. Any idea what is causing the sudden surge in volume? We thought it might be the Amazon driver layoffs but FedEx is seeing the same thing in Florida. Coronavirus? Any thoughts what is causing the insane volume uptick?
tenor-63.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Amazon layoffs plus ordering for the apocalypse.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Lots of Amazon and lots of tax return purchases.
Why does everybody order furniture with their child welfare tax credit?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I wish we were getting more Amazon. But the post office is getting alot of it now
We’ve been heavier last 2 weeks but it hasn’t been extreme. I’ve only been over 9.5 once and that was last Saturday...and that’s running 5 different routes. Just get me home by 7 at least 3 nights a week and I have no complaints, this is gravy compared to last year after FedEx dropped Amazon

Poop Head

Judge me.
We’ve been heavier last 2 weeks but it hasn’t been extreme. I’ve only been over 9.5 once and that was last Saturday...and that’s running 5 different routes. Just get me home by 7 at least 3 nights a week and I have no complaints, this is gravy compared to last year after FedEx dropped Amazon
Amazon is gravy.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Amazon is gravy.
It’s basically all resis for sure, it has been nice to have tighter routes, less area to cover less worrying about truck size issues. That’s what I always hate about when we get light, I end up hiking all day cause I’m in a P1 where a P1 should never be