peak season

Gixxer2003

Were you running/gunning & that is what made you burn out early???

Follow the methods, you're hourly with a union on your side.

If you're in FXG, they want you to do this:

giphy.gif
I just knew how to work i knew the retail areas very well what can i say it was peak i think the day i did 284 stops all retail i got 146 off the car by 2:00 lunch time and the remaining i just killed after lunch we had a few heavy hitters in my center Jason A. Was doing 308 per day with a helper he was an animal he took my crown

pkgdriver

I just knew how to work i knew the retail areas very well what can i say it was peak i think the day i did 284 stops all retail i got 146 off the car by 2:00 lunch time and the remaining i just killed after lunch we had a few heavy hitters in my center Jason A. Was doing 308 per day with a helper he was an animal he took my crown

Do you happen to drive an Nissan Altima also?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Whelp, the op & his rival Jason A are runner/gunners

U guys don't understand that you were not letting them create 2 additional FT routes because of your actions?

I seen it on my side... when a runner gunner request a day off, 2 cover drivers are in to do the work

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
284 retail stops. 284 retail businesses?

Something smells.

Retail are houses

The word you are looking for is "residential". Retail is businesses that sell things.

Wholesale is businesses where u been ?

"Commercial" is business, particularly when it comes to differentiating between home and business delivery within the UPS system. Did you ever actually work for UPS? Or am I making an incorrect assumption?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Well, I WAS going to ask for the honor of having you impregnate my wife, but now I find out there’s a BIGGER badass out there named Jason A?!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yeah, I'm now questioning if the op is really a package delivery driver... if he didn't know the difference between resi vs com stops.

Doing that much residential stops in that time frame is not a runner gunner then