Peak + snow = no good!

some1else

Banned
Have to admit my new center manager has some integrity. He sent a centerwide message "sheet stops that where innacessible as ec and all others as missed" past center manager always wanted everything EC even if it hadnt snowed in days and was an overdispatch issue not weather. Always felt integrity was at issue when neighborhoods with dry roads where being sheeted as emergency conditions!

I had about 5 ec and 120 missed. Stops pieces where about 10 and 240.... Hopefully they wont try to cram 300 stops on the truck as i can only get 150 off!

Re-Raise

I had about 5 ec and 120 missed. Stops pieces where about 10 and 240.... Hopefully they wont try to cram 300 stops on the truck as i can only get 150 off!

They will. Sometimes at my center they cut routes when the weather is terrible. I asked them why they would do that and they replied that it shouldn't matter because they didn't expect me to deliver it all.

Makes perfect sense in the office.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
As an older feeder driver told me, "Snowflakes? Those are dollar bills falling from the sky."

He was right.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Every snow day has the potential for a 20 HR paid day. The side of the road is as good as any place to get paid.