Peak supervisors working

BrownTexas

We have a total of 7+ supervisors driving currently for peak. We have hired 1 peak driver and he might actually just be a TCD. I am barely working 9.5 days and we are piling up packages inside our building. Any other centers having this issue?!?!?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We have a total of 7+ supervisors driving currently for peak. We have hired 1 peak driver and he might actually just be a TCD. I am barely working 9.5 days and we are piling up packages inside our building. Any other centers having this issue?!?!?

No. Everything running smooth here. So good one manager has been allocated to another center.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
We've got people coming from buildings 4-5 hours away to help us out...the building 20 minutes away has people going out with less than 100 stops

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
File if you want more work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
For @scooby0048 thats 2 days of work.
Maybe at the start of the week but I am convinced they are trying to kill me. Yesterday I had 49 stops and 380 miles. Wednesday I had 32 stops and 366 miles. Whats in store for me today? 60 stops and 400 miles?

On a side note, my wife is also trying to kill me by poisoning me. She is baking today and wants to "try something new".

Brownslave688

Maybe at the start of the week but I am convinced they are trying to kill me. Yesterday I had 49 stops and 380 miles. Wednesday I had 32 stops and 366 miles. Whats in store for me today? 60 stops and 400 miles?

On a side note, my wife is also trying to kill me by poisoning me. She is baking today and wants to "try something new".
Man I'd love a route like that. We barely touch 200 miles on anything here.

I seen her talking to a life insurance sales. Nice knowing you.

Brownslave688

They are sweet but it's such a culture shock to the system when we have to come back in to town and run routes with 200 stops and 20 miles.
Trust me I know. Ran nothing but those rural routes for 3-4 years. Got bumped and first route was heavy industrial and I was about to die.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I seen her talking to a life insurance sales. Nice knowing you.

We are running away together to Cabo.

Thank you for your sacrifice and making this all possible @scooby0048

Well I don't care which one of you is gonna replace her boyfriend, I'm tired of filling in for him. Just call one of those animal lawyers like the eagle or wolf or tiger or wolverine to file a claim against someone for killing me.

Brownslave688

Not really that I want more work. I just don't want them running away with the contract. There are rules to follow and they just decide. We aren't going to hire anyone, let's just let sups work instead.
So file. The contract still exists in December.