Pee Pee story

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
"Talavera assumed this was a UPS urination sting."

PHpi4ue.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
As for its drivers urinating in their trucks, UPS indicated no such thing takes place.
The company said drivers have ample breaks for meals and "other needs."

This is the biggest lie I have heard since I found out Santa Claus was my mother!

JL 0513

I have heard that they do install tiny cameras when they have cause for concern. For a UPS driver, this is indeed like installing cameras in bathroom stalls. Like it or not, those of us on routes far from businesses, are going to go when we need to and not wait 2 hours for the next restroom to pop up. Last time I checked, asking resi customers to use their bathrooms is frowned upon. So isn't pissing in some woods in uniform.

UPS claiming it doesn't happen is the boldest lie since Obama or Hillary last spoke. They know full well it happens and they WANT it to happen. Do you really think UPS sits there wanting us to break trace at $33/hr and drive a truck for miles at 6 MPG to find a bathroom several times a day? That's hilarious!

clean hairy

As for its drivers urinating in their trucks, UPS indicated no such thing takes place.
The company said drivers have ample breaks for meals and "other needs."

This is the biggest lie I have heard since I found out Santa Claus was my mother!
You never noticed the white beard and red suit she wore ???????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have heard that they do install tiny cameras when they have cause for concern. For a UPS driver, this is indeed like installing cameras in bathroom stalls. Like it or not, those of us on routes far from businesses, are going to go when we need to and not wait 2 hours for the next restroom to pop up. Last time I checked, asking resi customers to use their bathrooms is frowned upon. So isn't pissing in some woods in uniform.

UPS claiming it doesn't happen is the boldest lie since Obama or Hillary last spoke. They know full well it happens and they WANT it to happen. Do you really think UPS sits there wanting us to break trace at $33/hr and drive a truck for miles at 6 MPG to find a bathroom several times a day? That's hilarious!

There is no restriction on pissing in the woods in uniform.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Atleast wave with a smile. It happens.