Pennsylvania Certifies

bacha29

Earlier today Pennsylvania certified it's election results which showed that Biden beat Trump by 81,000 votes.
So throw up all the snide and dismissive remarks you want but ample time was afforded the Trump campaign to PROVE not just allege or claim that fraudulent or illegal methods were used to achieve the results but failed to do so.

trickpony1

Got a reputable, honest link?
I could post that I was a commercial pilot and fly the big jets with four engines and people/packages on board and some would believe me.

Hope this helps.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Changes literally nothing.
Lawsuits about the unconstitutional changes to election laws are ongoing.

The electoral college will choose the next President in December.

A
Changes literally nothing.
Lawsuits about the unconstitutional changes to election laws are ongoing.

The electoral college will choose the next President in December.
And those electors are being certified right now. You are correct, this changes nothing. Joe Biden is the President elect and even trump is beginning to accept it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Transfers of power at the White House have not always gone smoothly.
Clinton's crew left piles of trash behind.
One President left in the middle of the night prior.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Got a reputable, honest link?
I could post that I was a commercial pilot and fly the big jets with four engines and people/packages on board and some would believe me.

Hope this helps.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1606255179834.png

bacha29

Well they stole an election. If they're that eager to govern let's see if they can.
You had prosecutable evidence in your possession that can PROVE that the election was "stolen" and you failed to turn it over to law enforcement? lol!

Don't worry, if Biden can get through Congress a bill to amend Medicare lowering the eligibility age to 60 you'll be right there to sign up.

vantexan

You had prosecutable evidence in your possession that can PROVE that the election was "stolen" and you failed to turn it over to law enforcement? lol!

Don't worry, if Biden can get through Congress a bill to amend Medicare lowering the eligibility age to 60 you'll be right there to sign up.
I'll be in Argentina. Doubt the Senate would go for it anyways. Unless of course they steal the GA elections too.

bacha29

I'll be in Argentina. Doubt the Senate would go for it anyways. Unless of course they steal the GA elections too.
Good . You might find Donnie, Jared, Donnie Jr. Roger and the whole gang you worship living right across the street from you.,,,, under assumed names.

vantexan

Good . You might find Donnie, Jared, Donnie Jr. Roger and the whole gang you worship living right across the street from you.,,,, under assumed names.
Nah, they're only accused of crimes by Democrats. Not like they committed real crimes selling influence like Hillary and Joe.