pension help!!

scott emerson

Need some help, Can anyone tell me how much my aprox pension payment will be? i was employed in NJ central states pens from1986-2000 Had 13 years pension credit!! i turn 55 this sept!! I was a full time pkg driver. Thanks for the help!

barnyard

KTM rider
The OP needs to call his/her local to get a good answer. I would be surprised if he/she was vested with only 13 years. Where I am, it takes 15 years to be vested.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You are vested with five years. Too bad it was with Central States, I have 23 years vested in that and the current IBT/UPS Pension will hopefully cover my losses.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
So I hit 6 years in July...but I am looking at another job...so I'll still get like 50 a month when I'm 65? I'm in California west side baby baby

oldupsman

Need some help, Can anyone tell me how much my aprox pension payment will be? i was employed in NJ central states pens from1986-2000 Had 13 years pension credit!! i turn 55 this sept!! I was a full time pkg driver. Thanks for the help!

First call your local union hall. They will be able to tell you what amount and when you can receive it.
I'm sure it will be 62 at the earliest. It is in my local. However in some it could 65.