pension

IDoLessWorkThanMost

you work x number of hours each year, then you collect at x age whatever amount . depending on the hours you worked each year, the amount of pension credit you get. part time is roughly half unless you recieved alot more hours than the usual 3-5hr shift. Some part-timers worked full-time for many years before '97. Some regions might differ with their pension setup. This region is all by hours per year = 1-12 credits. What more do you want to know?

raceanoncr

You start work one day. 30 years later, you quit work one day. The next day, you collect pension. Two weeks later, you die.

Tony31yrs

I'm two years retired and loving it. I keep active with hobbies and travel and I'm getting paid for it! I am making just a little less than when I was working. Every first of the month there is another pension check in my bank account. If I'm going to die, at least I'll die happy.

P.S. I know a lot of drivers that are retired a lot longer than 6 years.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm two years retired and loving it. I keep active with hobbies and travel and I'm getting paid for it! I am making just a little less than when I was working. Every first of the month there is another pension check in my bank account. If I'm going to die, at least I'll die happy.

P.S. I know a lot of drivers that are retired a lot longer than 6 years.
They must be single. Thats my plan when i retire from ups, leave the wife, instantly my life will be stress free.

Thats why you need to learn the mechanics of working on your wife`s brakes. Alimony,schalimony. A turn of the wrench and you single again.