Pension

The big package

If you care about the state of our teamster pension , you know who to vote for in November , Union won't say it but it's our money !!!! Wall Street rules

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you care about the state of our teamster pension , you know who to vote for in November , Union won't say it but it's our money !!!! Wall Street rules
The leadership has been out of touch with the rank and file for sometime now. Take illegal immigration. Nothing much is said by leadership yet illegals suppress wages. That impacts the regular working folk.

JJinVA

The leadership has been out of touch with the rank and file for sometime now. Take illegal immigration. Nothing much is said by leadership yet illegals suppress wages. That impacts the regular working folk.

I used to run a construction company. Did really well for a few years, but once Obama started letting them flood the country, every time I turned around I was getting out-bid by illegals. Even the city themselves were hiring illegals! The corruption is completely rampant

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who’s gonna pick the strawberries and cantaloupe
Don’t see many legal’s lining up for those jobs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I used to run a construction company. Did really well for a few years, but once Obama started letting them flood the country, every time I turned around I was getting out-bid by illegals. Even the city themselves were hiring illegals! The corruption is completely rampant
Plenty of swamp Republicans love illegals as well. The Dems think of them as future voters to exploit, and the Republicans think of them as cheap labor.

JJinVA

Plenty of swamp Republicans love illegals as well. The Dems think of them as future voters to exploit, and the Republicans think of them as cheap labor.

Well thats true too. I know some companies told me, "I just pay the fines when I get caught because I make so much money I can afford to"

JJinVA

6200 mouth breathers at his event ! What a laughingstock he has become!
Good luck with that! Lol

Whats wrong with mouth-breathing? I go out in public without my mask on, breathing up all the black mans air with my big old racist mouth

**currently mouth-breathing**

But yeah, Hillary Clinton had a 99% chance of winning according to CNN in 2016. But theyre probably telling you the truth................ this time........

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
both parties are so corrupt. they all need to be voted out and we need a complete start over or revolution would be better