Perfect delivery

menotyou

bella amicizia
(Credit: AP)
Share this:

UPPER DARBY, Pa. (CBS) – An Upper Darby homeowner was surprised to get a package from UPS — and even more surprised at what was inside.
The package was discovered last night at the house in the first block of Heather Road. Upper Darby Police Superintendant Michael Chitwood said it had come to the right place, but not the right person.
“It was not addressed to the homeowner, but he opened it up because it was addressed to his location,” Chitwood said. “When he opened it up, he saw a pound of marijuana, and called Upper Darby Police.”
They investigated, and found the return address doesn’t exist. Chitwood said he’s seen it before — a package is sent to a legitimate address, then, “UPS will leave them on the porch, and then individuals will come and pick them up, unknown to the homeowner, and in some cases, known to the homeowner.”
Police are investigating. Meantime, the intended recipient’s half-baked scheme has gone up in smoke.
Reported by Molly Daly, KYW Newsradio 1060

barnyard

KTM rider
Pretty sure that I guy I used to deliver to was doing that. A couple of times, he met me at a neighbors house a couple of doors down and grabbed packages with is name and their address on it.

whiskey

You should never bake it. Before working into the brownie batter, sear in frying pan just below medium heat.

DS

Fenderbender
(Credit: AP)
Share this:

“When he opened it up, he saw a pound of marijuana, and called Upper Darby Police.”

Why? sounds more like a woo hoo to me:happy-very:
But then again it probably means a visit from a big dude on a motorcycle about his package
I would call the cops too after careful consideration

menotyou

bella amicizia
Pretty sure that I guy I used to deliver to was doing that. A couple of times, he met me at a neighbors house a couple of doors down and grabbed packages with is name and their address on it.
I think UPS delivers a lot of things that they probably shouldn't.:wink2:

browniehound

Its the smart thing to do for the drug dealer. By having it delivered to a non-associated address and a non-existent retrurn address there is no link to him and the marijuana. However, I would have survieled a house and made sure the occupants leave for the day every day this way the package wouldn't be discovered by the homeowner. Either way, its a nice theory...

ymelord

I had a perfect pickup some years back. Somebody left a old duffle bag on top of a drop box, and insured it for 10 thousand dollars. I carried it in to center for HV to check. It had 100, $100 bills in it. Security took over to del pkg, and watched the house for them to send back out. They did few days later, a duffle bag full of cocaine was sent out. Somebody is now sleeping with Bubba.