Perfect service Monday's

numberonedriver

Just curious does anyone else have these in their centers? Here they make us deliver all our 1030 air by 10 and commercial savers by 1400. We are not alowed to deliver any ground pks until all ndas have been delivered. Just another way ups goes out of their way to make the job harder.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Just curious does anyone else have these in their centers? Here they make us deliver all our 1030 air by 10 and commercial savers by 1400. We are not alowed to deliver any ground pks until all ndas have been delivered. Just another way ups goes out of their way to make the job harder.
Work a$ directed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bonus money! Work as directed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You're right though. So stupid. Commit time is 10:30. No different if you deliver it at 9:30 or 10:29

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Perfect service Mondays just means management has to work harder to pencil whip and hide the missed packages on Mondays. They sure want to nod their heads yes when the big boss asks them if they were 100% that day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We have that here also, the guys here just throw the paper out..no way you can find 40 NDA and savers when your trucks bricked out..

WTFm8

We have that here also, the guys here just throw the paper out..no way you can find 40 NDA and savers when your trucks bricked out..

Verify air before leaving. Our building is required to. We’re also required to check for missloads by 1pm. I check at the 2:30-3 range tho cause I have a shopping center I deliver to from 1:30-3 and can’t walk the truck till it’s done.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

We had it for awhile but it was simply "no missed airs" and preload had to verify all airs on each car. I checked the misload chart and we had 5 misloads today so its obviously working.

Brownnblue

Now that we have the failure that is Orion, why can't we go back to having all NDA loaded in the front of the 1000 section?