Perhaps it's time for David Abney to...

clean hairy

Undercover Boss Canada went undercover in the FedEx operation.
I am sure some folks on here could use their Columbo like skills to find it!

clean hairy

Undercover Boss Canada went undercover in the FedEx operation.
I am sure some folks on here could use their Columbo like skills to find it!
The Canadian FedEx show was 1 day of shadowing a driver, and working the next night in the Air Operation. Cannot remember the 3rd day, but everything ran as smooth as silk, of course!

S

selfcancelsignal

As what?
A helper?
Addressing real safety issues (not just when someone gets hurt), not chastising employees for accidents, delivery variables, number fudging by management, getting the preload wrapped on time (even when we're heavier), realizing how ridiculous it is that we EVER deliver a package past 6P central time ('cause no one else in our industry does) come to mind.

MendozaJ

If a camera crew were following some "new guy" around I would either be extra nice, or just avoid him altogether. Some driver would get a helper on a nice spring day on a route that's never had one with 30 stops cut without arousing any suspicion? Hand to surface all day.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Addressing real safety issues (not just when someone gets hurt), not chastising employees for accidents, delivery variables, number fudging by management, getting the preload wrapped on time (even when we're heavier), realizing how ridiculous it is that we EVER deliver a package past 6P central time ('cause no one else in our industry does) come to mind.
LOL

clean hairy

Would you ever be suspicious of a "Journalist" spending a day with you driving?
It has been done enough times with a Camera Person, who knows if in the future a "journalist" might not be one of Abney's lower level folks?
That is what happened with the Nascar undercover, cause everyone knows the France Family, so they had a lower level person do the Undercover.
I could see 3 or 4 "Journalists" riding with 3 or 4 different Drivers on the same day to make an Episode....

watdaflock?

You know damn well the day some "undercover" boss started really working inside a hub, the flow on the belt would be its lightest ever.

S

selfcancelsignal

I've been in meetings with him.
Smart and very logical.
He can get serious real quick like.
I don't doubt this, but if he worked the sorts & was a driver back in the day, why is a company this popular & well known so bucked up & negative these days & not striving to be a better more positive work environment for its employees, both management & hourlies?

working up a sweat

Undercover Boss is a scripted "reality" show.

They target the saddest sack employee with the biggest sob story to tell.

They make the CEO look like a doofus trying to work.

At the end the sad sack gets the "prize" and the CEO ends up looking like a hero.