Permanent Driver

I applied for a UPS driver job that said it was Full-Time seasonal. Then I got an email that said it was a permanent job. Does this mean I will get full time hours or if I get the job will I work a little here and there? Thanks.

By The Book

I applied for a UPS driver job that said it was Full-Time seasonal. Then I got an email that said it was a permanent job. Does this mean I will get full time hours or if I get the job will I work a little here and there? Thanks.
Can you ask the location that you will be working at?

upschuck

Your hours will fluctuate as volume and need for drivers on road does. You will be at the bottom of the list that they call for drivers. If you can stick through a lean couple months/year, then this is a good job and can be financially rewarding. You may not work some weeks at all. I was lucky when I first started driving in that we a big snow, that backed everything up during the slow time of the year, and missed just a few days here and there. Good luck

Yes I can drive a manual transmission. That was one of the first questions she asked when we talked on the phone. Says I have to prequalify for the position. Schooling, Something about driving for 30 days.