Personal Electric Vehicles

Karma...

We need electric charging stations and areas in the parking lots of the buildings so that electric cars and motorcycles can be charged during the shifts. That would encourage people to transtion from gas powered vehicles to electric sooner than later. I dont know of any buildings that have that set-up......It would also save the vehicles owners on the charging costs....Most people live within the one way distance range of their commute.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We need electric charging stations and areas in the parking lots of the buildings so that electric cars and motorcycles can be charged during the shifts. That would encourage people to transtion from gas powered vehicles to electric sooner than later. I dont know of any buildings that have that set-up......It would also save the vehicles owners on the charging costs....Most people live within the one way distance range of their commute.
Well, if we get this, AND socks, my vote is yes!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Who in their right mind would have a full electric powered car without checking if their commute and/ or errands route has available charging stations???

There's not enough infrastructure yet to support those vehicles depending on the area.

Hybrid is the way to go at this point... gas engine generator, like the volt?!? In case the battery pack is low... I'm seeing lots of Toyota prius on sale because they don't want to invest in a replacement battery pack though

oldngray

nowhere special
photos-11-11.jpg

OrioN

Is that one of the retro fit electric powered beetles or is that a poser?

I can't see below the bumper to view if it has tail pipes

Tony Q

With Trump in the White House he's looking at coal with 30% higher taxes on solar power. I think you might have to wait a while for this one!

542thruNthru

Who in their right mind would have a full electric powered car without checking if their commute and/ or errands route has available charging stations???

There's not enough infrastructure yet to support those vehicles depending on the area.

Hybrid is the way to go at this point... gas engine generator, like the volt?!? In case the battery pack is low... I'm seeing lots of Toyota prius on sale because they don't want to invest in a replacement battery pack though

All I know is I love my Tesla SUV. No need to charge till I get home. Road trips need a little more planning but 290 miles can you a lot of places. ;)

clean hairy

Hyundai hybrids have lifetime free battery replacement for the original purchaser.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My 6.7 hemi isn’t electric and thank god it’s not. If this is a proposal, I’m all set.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hyundai hybrids have lifetime free battery replacement for the original purchaser.

My neighbor has one of the original ugly electric Honda Insites sitting in their woods. Honda did work with them when the first battery pack went TU 6 months after the 10 year battery warrantee was up . Gave them a new battery pack---no warrantee on that one. They got about another 5 years out of it. They figured it was probably a rebuilt battery pack---apparently those aren't as reliable. They said a new pack was something like $10,000.

OrioN

Wow, I bet u that electric retro fit company (or any other company) I posted a YouTubes about can put together a pack for half that price

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
In case the battery pack is low... I'm seeing lots of Toyota prius on sale because they don't want to invest in a replacement battery pack though

You should buy one. Usually the problem is one bad cell, and they sell for less than $40.00.