Petition For Public Release of UBL's Death Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NEWS FLASH............conflicting reports coming from official sources on just what happened.
STORY CHANGED: OSAMA DIDN'T HAVE GUN, DIDN'T USE WIFE AS HUMAN SHIELD...
PENTAGON: WIFE IDENTIFIED HIM BY NAME DURING RAID...

Was used to shield terror leader in shootout...

WH now says not...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NEWS FLASH............conflicting reports coming from official sources on just what happened.
STORY CHANGED: OSAMA DIDN'T HAVE GUN, DIDN'T USE WIFE AS HUMAN SHIELD...
PENTAGON: WIFE IDENTIFIED HIM BY NAME DURING RAID...

Was used to shield terror leader in shootout...
WH now says not...
He's DEAD!! Do I have to go retrieve his body from the ocean and deliver it to your door? Obama sets-up a hit on the world's most wanted terrorist, and you're on him like flies on you-know-what. Who effing ares as long as it worked.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
He's DEAD!! Do I have to go retrieve his body from the ocean and deliver it to your door? Obama sets-up a hit on the world's most wanted terrorist, and you're on him like flies on you-know-what. Who effing ares as long as it worked.

LMAO!!!!:hypnosis:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MrFedX, you missed the point, again.
Answer me how bhos' team could get the facts mixed up , while they were watching it unfold thru their military video link-ups ?
I mean it was going on in front of their faces, yet conflicting reports were released.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Answer me how bhos' team could get the facts mixed up , while they were watching it unfold thru their military video link-ups ?
I mean it was going on in front of their faces, yet conflicting reports were released.

Actually, they were not seeing it unfold in it's entirety and specifically when the SEALS took out Osama. They did not know for sure until they received the verbal code that Geronimo was dead.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

THis one is easy, BASIC FYA.... tactics. The military has put out "false stories" plenty of times over the last 8 years in our war zones. Would it have sounded better if you heard that 40 navy commandos entered into a soveriegn country, violated air space, repelled into a home/ compound and masacred everyone inside, including women and innocent bystanders?

Get real, it is what it is.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-socom4.jpg
Via BelchSpeak, Obama bravely plays SOCOM 4 while grownups coordinate the operation.​

Nimnim

The Nim
THis one is easy, BASIC FYA.... tactics. The military has put out "false stories" plenty of times over the last 8 years in our war zones. Would it have sounded better if you heard that 40 navy commandos entered into a soveriegn country, violated air space, repelled into a home/ compound and masacred everyone inside, including women and innocent bystanders?

Peace.

That would be fine if the administration stuck with the same story, but they're tripping over each other every time someone speaks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pakistan Claims It Warned US About Compound -- In 2009...
Hideout 'worth far less than US claimed'...
STORY CHANGES: OSAMA DIDN'T HAVE GUN, DIDN'T USE WIFE AS SHIELD...
Bin Laden's daughter: Osama captured alive but shot dead....
PANETTA: PHOTO COMING...
GATES, CLINTON: 'NO'...

What bin Laden photos show...

Indian leaders blast 'Geronimo' codename for Bin Laden...

Nimnim

The Nim
Ok, i know for a fact that the Messiah was not playing Socom on the PS3 because the Playstation network is down as it was Hacked. LMAO!!!

It was only down for those not in the Whitehouse. You know they have Socom lan parties there weekly. The Sec of Interior has a bitter rivalry with a staffer in the WH press corp.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Peace.

Plus the apparent Stealth Copter that nobody was supposed to know about. It's impossible to reason with a person because logic and reason have nothing to do with their arguments.

Last edited by a moderator: