Philly Ground Driver Tied Up and Truck Stolen

Lordtekk

Three guesses as to why no one is making a racial issue of this.
You are. I don't believe a thing you say. I don't believe you are a manager or anyone of any authority at Fedex. No one would be this stupid and racist and put it out there. how hard do you think it would be to track you through your IP address ? You act like you know everything and I doubt you have an original thought, everything seems to be copy and paste. I have been reading your stuff for years and you seem to suffer from an inferiority complex. You comment on everything, I mean everything. You add nothing to any topic I have read. Imagine if someone with actual authority read your racist posts ? How fast would you lose your job ? I just think you are nothing but a liar who gets off on trying to be superior to everyone here. I feel sorry for you. By the way retired, 33 years in the company. Never took sh.t but gave plenty of it. Seek Help bro. I will now block you because you bore me. Oh wait I already did, only when I sign in. Mama Webo.

bacha29

Far bigger an issue than race whether you want to confront it or not. It's about what was once an honorable and generally well paid job that was an essential component of American life having been reduced to a job nobody wants to do anymore because of the stagnant wage growth and the growing threat of personal injury and death.

So simply stay down there down in your Mom's basement little man. She'll be back soon with a fresh new supply of Hot Pockets for you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Far bigger an issue than race whether you want to confront it or not. It's about what was once an honorable and generally well paid job that was an essential component of American life having been reduced to a job nobody wants to do anymore because of the stagnant wage growth and the growing threat of personal injury and death.

So simply stay down there down in your Mom's basement little man. She'll be back soon with a fresh new supply of Hot Pockets for you.
The guy doing the job got robbed not the guy doing the robbing, this comment makes no sense

rod

Retired 22 years
Inside job. The guy is just too comfortable settling into the drivers seat. He puts the seat belt on like he has been trained. O's Kids.

AB831

“Why is everything about race…waaa waaaa waaa”

*makes a completely unrelated issue about race*

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Three guesses as to why you care. Perhaps, you’re a racist yourself.
I don't care about the racial component of this case or the other one that's making the rounds; there's no reason why it would it should matter. I'm merely pointing out that in one case -white perp(s)/black victim- the racial angle is played up for all it's worth, while in another case -black perp/white victim- RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!11!!!

59 Dano

You are. I don't believe a thing you say. I don't believe you are a manager or anyone of any authority at Fedex. No one would be this stupid and racist and put it out there. how hard do you think it would be to track you through your IP address ?
Probably pretty easy. I'm sure the IT folks at FedEx are losing a lot of sleep over an anonymous poster like me who isn't saying anything racist.

You act like you know everything and I doubt you have an original thought, everything seems to be copy and paste. I have been reading your stuff for years
Glad to know you're a fan!

and you seem to suffer from an inferiority complex. You comment on everything, I mean everything.
I just looked at the first page of this forum. It lists 20 threads. I've participated in 10 of them.

You add nothing to any topic I have read.
Kinda raises the question as to why you've been reading my stuff for years.

Imagine if someone with actual authority read your racist posts ?
Haven't made any racist posts. Feel free to find some if you think otherwise.

How fast would you lose your job ? I just think you are nothing but a liar who gets off on trying to be superior to everyone here. I feel sorry for you. By the way retired, 33 years in the company. Never took sh.t but gave plenty of it. Seek Help bro. I will now block you because you bore me. Oh wait I already did, only when I sign in. Mama Webo.
I love the "I'm going to dish it out but I'm also going to block you!!!"

Cool story, bro.

Last edited:

yadig

I don't care about the racial component of this case or the other one that's making the rounds; there's no reason why it would it should matter. I'm merely pointing out that in one case -white perp(s)/black victim- the racial angle is played up for all it's worth, while in another case -black perp/white victim- RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!11!!!
Racist

Lordtekk

Probably pretty easy. I'm sure the IT folks at FedEx are losing a lot of sleep over an anonymous poster like me who isn't saying anything racist.

Glad to know you're a fan!

I just looked at the first page of this forum. It lists 20 threads. I've participated in 10 of them.

Kinda raises the question as to why you've been reading my stuff for years.

Haven't made any racist posts. Feel free to find some if you think otherwise.

I love the "I'm going to dish it out but I'm also going to block you!!!"

Cool story, bro.
zzzzzzzzz, and you prove my point. Internet tough guy. Talk about oblivious. By the way I see it when I don't sign in. Pay attention. Boring post, b.

AB831

Sounds like you care quite a bit

floridays

Because it's not.

It is a cultural issue, crime culture.
No pigmentation has a monopoly on stealing other peoples :poop: .

It's your opportunity to explain exactly why it is or one should view it as a racial occurence.

You inflicted race, you certainly think it is from a different perspective.

Explain your post, what is the point you are attempting to make?

59 Dano

Because it's not.

It is a cultural issue, crime culture.
No pigmentation has a monopoly on stealing other peoples :poop: .

It's your opportunity to explain exactly why it is or one should view it as a racial occurence.

You inflicted race, you certainly think it is from a different perspective.

Explain your post, what is the point you are attempting to make?
Let daddy cut your steak for you.

In the one case, a courier was shot at by two guys of a different race and race MUST be mentioned every other breath because that is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.
In the other, a courier was kidnapped by a guy of a different race and SHALL NOT be mentioned because it CAN NOT possibly matter.

If liberals want to beat that drum of racial hypersensitivity, don't look the other way when it doesn't fit the narrative.