Phone listen in discussion

km3

Im listening live to the phone contract negotiation talk. Anyone else. They just talked about triple time

As often as sups work around here, I think a lot more people will start grieving for triple pay. One of the few things about this contract I liked.

Superteeth2478

As often as sups work around here, I think a lot more people will start grieving for triple pay. One of the few things about this contract I liked.
Literally one of the only things I liked myself as well. Although a default settlement of triple time would be preferable. I wouldn't be surprised if all business agents didn't actually settle grievances in accordance with the triple time language for repeat offenders, though.

km3

Literally one of the only things I liked myself as well. Although a default settlement of triple time would be preferable. I wouldn't be surprised if all business agents didn't actually settle grievances in accordance with the triple time language for repeat offenders, though.

My BA will enforce it...I'm more worried about the stewards who trade grievances for option days.

km3

Health benefits from 12 months to 9 months. Not sure about this one. It's better for the people who need it, but this isn't why we can't get people in the door.

kramer

Pt health care has been reduced to 9 months, RPCD's are protected. No rpcd can be layed off while 22.4 working in building

Box Ox

Cant get fired for telematics

Can’t get fired solely from telematics. Can get all discipline levels between verbal warning and suspension and paperwork stacked against you solely from telematics as long as you’ve been given a verbal warning about the same kind of offense first.

See Article 6, Section 6

Last edited:

john chesney

Can’t get fired solely from telematics. Can get all discipline levels between verbal warning and suspension and paperwork stacked against you solely from telematics as long as you’ve been given a verbal warning about the same kind of offense first.

See Article 6, Section 6
Ya but they still got that dishonesty and other serious offenses that they fire you for just about anything.

john chesney

Pt health care has been reduced to 9 months, RPCD's are protected. No rpcd can be layed off while 22.4 working in building
What makes you think they’re going to follow contract they don’t now. They got this language in now you watch how they abuse and twist it