photo contest

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm Waiting!

IMG00088-20100903-1337.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I am still thinking about this.How should we do it?
vote by poll sounds fair.Each one would need a poll.
categories...
Interesting
Nature
Artistic

please help me with your ideas

Nimnim

The Nim
categories...
Interesting
Nature
Artistic

Nature? I hope this isn't akin to the chatting naked thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe it could be just one poll.....the items in the poll would be the person's name and only one photo per entrant....one miscellaneous photo

CaliforniaPaul

Just a thought but how about a "Photo Challange"? DS picks a subject for the week like "Bridges" or "Fall Colors" etc. Then he picks five photos to enter in a poll for all to vote on. There are many things to use as subjects, neon lights, grape clusters, snow, sunsets just to name a few.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CA. Paul....I think that's an excellent idea. DS would be the "subject master" or "topic master". I think he'd like that title.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Maybe it could be just one poll.....the items in the poll would be the person's name and only one photo per entrant....one miscellaneous photo

Just a thought but how about a "Photo Challange"? DS picks a subject for the week like "Bridges" or "Fall Colors" etc. Then he picks five photos to enter in a poll for all to vote on. There are many things to use as subjects, neon lights, grape clusters, snow, sunsets just to name a few.

CA. Paul....I think that's an excellent idea. DS would be the "subject master" or "topic master". I think he'd like that title.

Yes.
All of the above.

NO NAMES. NO BIAS.

VOTE ON MERIT!!!

P

pickup

categories...
Interesting
Nature
Artistic

You don't wanna know what I think!

Big Babooba

I will volunteer as a judge.

(note to self: self... call Big B Enterprises. Ask if off-shore arrangements can be secured for bribes tendered for winning entry consideration. )[/SIZE]

I'm surprised that you would even think of such a thing!:surprised:(Now where did I put that towel?)