Pick off. (Possible write up) On topic.

Birdblue

I was wondering what all can I get wrote up for while picking off (sorting packages into trailers) on my belt? Need honest answers please thanks.
I’m curious because I believe that the supervisors there are trying to get an excuse to write me up for quote not being safe because over the years I’ve given them a reason to dislike me. I really needing to know because I’m truly am trying to be safe but but there are times when there are loaders who go slow as all get out or we just don’t have enough and even times we are just simply busy that it just can’t be helped what happens and even other
instances that once again just can’t be helped. What should I do please help me please.

Box Ox

As always, we know you won’t take “no” for an answer. So yes, you can get written up while picking off. They’ve really got you this time, birdy!

Birdblue

the reason why I ask is because a sup will come and from what I believe put down into the phone that ups higher up management gives out the grunt sups to record what the workers do when it comes to safety and other things. What should I do because I feel like they’re a bit out for me considering what all I’ve done because I all but know for a fact that they don’t do that at least not as much to me as they do to other workers there. What should I do Need help please.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
2C6EF4A2-82F7-4B14-A336-34E6F52049A5.jpeg

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Dear god! How long have you been here and how long have you been a pickoff for? If this is the "quality" of employee we are basing our future of UPS on we are in big trouble. What exactly is the problem? Come to work ON TIME and sort correctly. Is it really that difficult?

I was wondering what all can I get wrote up for while picking off (sorting packages into trailers) on my belt? Need honest answers please thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m curious because I believe that the supervisors there are trying to get an excuse to write me up for quote not being safe because over the years I’ve given them a reason to dislike me. I really needing to know because I’m truly am trying to be safe but but there are times when there are loaders who go slow as all get out or we just don’t have enough and even times we are just simply busy that it just can’t be helped what happens and even other
instances that once again just can’t be helped. What should I do please help me please.
What are the unsafe acts you claim are unavoidable?

PTPeanuts

the reason why I ask is because a sup will come and from what I believe put down into the phone that ups higher up management gives out the grunt sups to record what the workers do when it comes to safety and other things. What should I do because I feel like they’re a bit out for me considering what all I’ve done because I all but know for a fact that they don’t do that at least not as much to me as they do to other workers there. What should I do Need help please.

Did you just have a stroke?