Pick the day!

542thruNthru

Ok we all know a certain individual is retiring tomorrow. As much as some people dislike him I'm sure we all wish him a long happy retirement.

But that's not why we are here. We are here because we all know he will be back. So let's have some fun and try and pick the exact day @UpstateNYUPSer returns!

I'm going with July 31st. What do you got?

Friendly wagers are encouraged. Especially if it's involving @rod because we all know Dave would come back just to see him lose. ;)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
ringspiralbinder_836x1155.png

Box Ox

Especially if it's involving @rod because we all know Dave would come back just to see him lose. ;)

Well, how long do we think @rod has left?

I think our man could potentially lurk as long as Sunday, April 21 (Easter) of next year, when he’ll post a selfie wearing a UPS polo and have no problem stealing the “risen from from the dead” limelight from Jesus.

However, if the lower tier driver wage passes in the new contract, he’ll be back much sooner to take credit for being the sole predictor that it would happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok we all know a certain individual is retiring tomorrow. As much as some people dislike him I'm sure we all wish him a long happy retirement.

But that's not why we are here. We are here because we all know he will be back. So let's have some fun and try and pick the exact day @UpstateNYUPSer returns!

Friendly wagers are encouraged. Especially if it's involving @rod because we all know Dave would come back just to see him lose. ;)
Hit "ignore" and he will never come back.

Tony Q

I hope he takes only a few days off, but from what I've seen he is supposed to quit. Since this is what he said I think he quits for an extended period of time. lets say until after the contract is settled. Whenever the is.

trickpony1

If he buys into a retirement community will they have internet?

I'm not sure he knows how much a retirement community costs.

badpal

Well love him or hate him, this place wouldn't be as interesting. Forum chats like this needs a few instigators in the crowd. But that said ,542 thruinthru put my money on tomorrow evening.

clean hairy

At the very latest, Peak of this year, and he will be on as a Driver Helper. Most likely "helping" on his former route.
He will be on here complaining how the driver that took over "his" route has messed it all up, and he has gone to his center manager about the issue.
Hopefully, his center manager tells him to shut up, or just fires him as a helper!