Pick ups time allowance for each piece total?

Hotshotz

How much time allowance do you get for a pickup for piece total?

For example. What’s the difference between 30 pieces to 31 pieces for time allowance during a pick up? How much is that 1 piece worth?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

For example. What’s the difference between 30 pieces to 31 pieces for time allowance during a pick up? How much is that 1 piece worth?
C9754C95-2A10-4DBE-AC42-BCE5CA2FBCAB.gif

It’s not for you to wonder why
It’s do or die young padawan

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Before I left package I remember they told us to stop even counting pieces at big pickups, just scan the psb and enter in whatever we thought the piece count was. If the company doesn't care about an exact count I'm guessing the time allowance per piece doesn't amount to much.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're in the wrong mindset if you are concerned about allowances. You are paid by the hour and it takes as long as it takes. This job is a marathon. Save some of your body for retirement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Management makes up the wacked numbers, which is why we don't recognize them. Been on plenty the ojs, so do the job and you will be fine. Stuff happens.

Siveriano

The diad had a place where you can enter loose pieces, according to a sup this will gives you more time, not like it matters or anything, go and get MODA or Kohls, they will give you like 500 pieces and take you 10 minutes to pickup.

JL 0513

It's all BS. You could have an industrial stop and pickup 100 68 lb packages. In that case, you are screwed on paper because they aren't over 70's even though they might as well be. On paper, those 68 pounders are the same as an envelope.

Only solution is not to care.

35years

Gravy route
Prior to Orion, they were able to change the Ops.... with the assistance of IE.
Post Orion they are able to manipulate the numbers easier without IE.

One trick is changing the speed limits on the roads. It is easy to check in the morning using the monitors which provide the route map.

IE isn't even aware of all the tricks they have figured out.

Anyone who thinks the current time allowances reflect reality is being really naïve.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Post Orion they are able to manipulate the numbers easier without IE.

One trick is changing the speed limits on the roads. It is easy to check in the morning using the monitors which provide the route map.

IE isn't even aware of all the tricks they have figured out.

Anyone who thinks the current time allowances reflect reality is being really naïve.
They have never reflected reality.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I'm convinced they can manipulate the time allowances in any way they want. As of right now, almost every driver in our building, including the old farts, are coming in anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour under where Orion says. I don't know if this has to do with dynamic Orion providing a rough guesstimate in the morning versus us running our routes more efficiently but suddenly everyone is underallowed.

Made brown

I know this doesn't answer your question but from what I have always been told is time allowances or any production numbers are management's numbers. Those numbers aren't for us to worry about.

WTFm8

They can adjust the plan up to 3hrs depending on who’s running the route.

Right from the center managers mouth with dispatch in the office when questioned.