Pickup Summary Barcode

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My previous route was resis no pickups my new route has picks ups and im trying to figure the correct way to enter info in diad. Sometimes i go to a ups store pick 100+ pks and see 35 as the number of pkgs on the eod sheet. Other times i get there and pu 20 pkgs but the number on the eod is 100+ pkgs. I always scan the eod. am getting the right amount of credit if i just enter whats on the end of day? I also have some high volume pus i tend to always enter number on eod bc it would take forever to count those pcs.
If you picked up 100, enter 200.

A good guy

Doesnt the end of day automatically give you everything you need time allowed wise from scanning the bar code?

I was told just scan the bar code, enter your total, fill out eod, leave. Or if you have a nice business scan EOD, enter your total, toss paper in trash.

Grey

Doesnt the end of day automatically give you everything you need time allowed wise from scanning the bar code?

I was told just scan the bar code, enter your total, fill out eod, leave. Or if you have a nice business scan EOD, enter your total, toss paper in trash.

Two of my 14 pick ups have an EOD sheet to scan and I pick up over 600 pieces a day. It’s just too many to scan given the smalls in each bag.