Pictures...

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I'm in the process of starting a new 3D project. I am going to make a UPS package "car/truck". What I need are some GOOD pictures of a truck like this
43911818_3af5b96149.jpg
. If anyone can find some closeups of all around the truck. I.E-- the windows, corners and bumpers. I have googled and found a few good pics that I can use, but I need more. Thanks again.....

Big Babooba

That looks like a P57. That's what I'm driving now. I'd be glad to send you some photos, but the damn thing hasn't been washed in quite a while. You can't see the truck under all the dirt.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
I didn't think you could have a fan in the cab like that. Did it come with it installed? I asked my mech. this past summer to put one in and he said that if it wasn't in the truck to begin with, that chances were slim that I'd get one put in. Anything for more ventilation in the summer!

I didn't think you could have a fan in the cab like that. Did it come with it installed? I asked my mech. this past summer to put one in and he said that if it wasn't in the truck to begin with, that chances were slim that I'd get one put in. Anything for more ventilation in the summer!
In the center here we would not be allowed to place that US falg on the bulk head door either. I like it, but it would not be allowed.

ikoi62

in all 4 centers in the building im at, almost all have fans in them and a windshield visor to block the sun,all you have to do is ask for it.
and most have American flags some where in the cab,a lot still have that window decal that the company gave out after 911.

Nope, not the Lone Star either. Let me clarify though, a small decal placed in the truck so it can't be seen easily from the outside would not be a problem.
At some point after the 911 window decals were put on, the removed all that had not blown off or deteriorated by the heat.

I'mTheMan

As I recall, every peak we get new pictures on UPS's aircraft and share the memory of it. This year, there won't be one because I got layoff from that job since Aug. So working in the hub won't have any pics to share with it as it won't be the same feeling in it. :( Even though I'd still miss working with the aircraft because it's a great job to work with it as full time. :)

705red

Browncafe Steward
I heard that just recently someone had created a ups truck, painted it brown, the shield etc and they were using it to transport drugs. They were busted because the lettering was not straight and they even misspelled. No joke!

I'mTheMan

I heard that just recently someone had created a ups truck, painted it brown, the shield etc and they were using it to transport drugs. They were busted because the lettering was not straight and they even misspelled. No joke!

Yep. I heard that too, no joke about it. Fake truck with painted brown and everything is so easily to be catch with and busted real good. :)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
yeah, running them in from mexico i believe

shoot them i say, not for the drugs, but for impersonation of a ups man.

d

jk..........well not really..........well maybe:wink2:

upsdude

If you can't spell UPS, you might be a redneck.