Pilots protest!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
awww the poor pilots. I wonder what the issue is now? Do they want valets to carry them up and down the stairs of the plane?....extra cookie in their catered meals? I think the rest of us need to set up some sort of relief fund for them.

Some of them are okay, but overall I've never encountered such a group of prima donnas in my life.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Poor pilots? They are standing up against FedEx to hopefully better their situation. You couriers should take notice and protest too. What do you think would happen if fedex came to an unexpected stop. Who knows, but I bet the teamsters would be right there with you to help FedEx figure what's gonna happen next.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Poor pilots? They are standing up against FedEx to hopefully better their situation. You couriers should take notice and protest too. What do you think would happen if fedex came to an unexpected stop. Who knows, but I bet the teamsters would be right there with you to help FedEx figure what's gonna happen next.
As long as they're willing to pay dues.

dezguy

highest paid in the industry and still complaining? sheesh, somep eople are never satisfied.

You'll never get more if you don't stand up for yourself. They may be the highest paid in the industry but everyone is looking to improve their situation. I'd be right there in line with them if it meant me getting a pay raise.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
awww the poor pilots. I wonder what the issue is now? Do they want valets to carry them up and down the stairs of the plane?....extra cookie in their catered meals? I think the rest of us need to set up some sort of relief fund for them.

Some of them are okay, but overall I've never encountered such a group of prima donnas in my life.

Yes, they generally do have a high opinion of themselves,don't they? This is just a negotiating tactic, one we could use successfully if we were as smart as they are. But we aren't. Learn something here, people.

vantexan

You'll never get more if you don't stand up for yourself. They may be the highest paid in the industry but everyone is looking to improve their situation. I'd be right there in line with them if it meant me getting a pay raise.
Seriously? When is enough enough? When the pilots organized it immediately was put on couriers to settle for less to pay them more. Everything that costs the company more ultimately is paid for with takeaways from the couriers. They make plenty.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Seriously? When is enough enough? When the pilots organized it immediately was put on couriers to settle for less to pay them more. Everything that costs the company more ultimately is paid for with takeaways from the couriers. They make plenty.
You could make plenty.
You don't have to suffer from takeaways.
Ever think about unionizing?

vantexan

You could make plenty.
You don't have to suffer from takeaways.
Ever think about unionizing?
Well, uh, gee, what do we talk about around here? If you are a UPSer you're under different laws than FedEx Express is. Educate yourself on what is required and it'll give you a new perspective.

vantexan

Sounds like an excuse to me.
Again, find out about the laws we're under that don't apply to UPS. Freight isn't under those laws but they still aren't unionized. UPS has the Teamsters. Where are the Teamsters at for Express? Nowhere to be seen. There may come a day that Express is unionized. Won't happen anytime soon under current laws, no matter how much we all want it.

purplesky

The FDX pilots make a good living because they fought for it. They are still fighting the fight.

Open your eyes jackass and learn something. Send Fred the pig Smith the message that you support the union pilots.

Don't be a little jealous bitch because you are not getting paid enough to run your ass off all day.

purplesky

Don't be a little jealous bitch because you are not getting paid enough to run your ass off all day.

Don't be that guy that looks up at a FDX jet and gets hit with a chunk of frozen pilot urine.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/pilots-protest.358308/#ixzz3EDDax6kE