Pkgs from MA to GA. No updates after origin scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tou Piao

I have two ups packages shipped from MA to me in Atlanta on Wednesday. I only saw an update of origin scans on Wednesday evening. No update since. I have never had a UPS package like that. Could you help me understand what might be happening to my packages? How likely they were lost at their origins? Thanks~

Their tracking information,

1st package:
Scheduled Delivery:Monday, 03/31/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:Norwood, MA, United States, Wednesday, 03/26/2014
Norwood, MA, United States 03/26/2014 7:03 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 03/26/2014 3:22 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

2nd package:
Scheduled Delivery:Monday, 03/31/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:Norwood, MA, United States, Wednesday, 03/26/2014
Norwood, MA, United States 03/26/2014 7:02 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 03/26/2014 3:24 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
^^^Please read the thread at the top of this forum.

Seriously, only a few of could actually help you, and most of us don't want to help you.

Either that, or wait until Monday!

Tou Piao

^^^Please read the thread at the top of this forum.

Seriously, only a few of could actually help you, and most of us don't want to help you.

Either that, or wait until Monday!

OK。

A year ago I posted here a question about my surepost package. Replies were very informative. Therefore, I asked for help again.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Most of us are just hourly employees (some, like me retired), and we really can't help.

However, your post shows a delivery date of 3/31. I wouldn't worry until after then.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Your packages were scanned before they were loaded into a trailer in MA. That trailer should be unloaded early Monday morning at the Pleasantdale Hub located just above Spaghetti Junction, where the next scan will appear. They will then get a another scan from one of four buildings around the metro area that is closet to the delivery address. This scan will say "out for delivery", meaning it was loaded onto the actual delivery truck that will bring it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.