Planted misload by management

Last week I found out that my manager intentionally planted a misload on my truck because the day prior I didn’t send in a misload .I had 4 misload that day , 2 of the four got sent in but whenever the misload driver met up with me I checked my whole truck and found 2 more . It’s peak and we are busting our ass for this company but they reward us by doing :censored2: like this smh Does our union allow this behavior ?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You could get the ball rolling with an article 34 harassment claim. Scanning misloads early is something they always gripe about but what are you going to do? find a misload at 5PM and send a message in then, it is what it is.
You might just have to piss off the misload runner and give them all boops before they take em on the spot.

Spanky250

So what if they planted a misload? You found it and scanned it, right? Then you did your job, end of story.

If you didn't scan it, then you didn't do your job and have no one to blame but yourself.

KOG72

I’m full of it
1583675B-26E4-487B-9E5E-5550EA1F6352.gif

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Get your business agent (not a steward) and meet with the division manager and let the division manager know that you have reason to believe that one of his/her center managers is purposefully sabotaging the operation.

That'll fix the issue in no time.

Overpaid Union Thug

Last week I found out that my manager intentionally planted a misload on my truck because the day prior I didn’t send in a misload .I had 4 misload that day , 2 of the four got sent in but whenever the misload driver met up with me I checked my whole truck and found 2 more . It’s peak and we are busting our ass for this company but they reward us by doing * like this smh Does our union allow this behavior ?
Quit blaming other people for your mistakes. That’s the problem with many of our drivers (and inside people as well). You all want to blame management or the union for YOUR mistakes.

YOU purposely didn’t scan them. That’s on YOU. Not anyone else. You should have at latest scanned them as missed when you got back.
You could get the ball rolling with an article 34 harassment claim. Scanning misloads early is something they always gripe about but what are you going to do? find a misload at 5PM and send a message in then, it is what it is.
You might just have to piss off the misload runner and give them all boops before they take em on the spot.
He isn’t being harassed. He’s being asked to do his job and being held accountable for not doing so. When they start targeting him for other things and/or accusing him of others as a result then that is harassment. As long as they follow the correct discipline process they are safe from harassment claims.
Get your business agent (not a steward) and meet with the division manager and let the division manager know that you have reason to believe that one of his/her center managers is purposefully sabotaging the operation.

That would only have the desired affect if that “SALT” wasn’t delivered later that day. A smart sup would uses a fake package. With an old label on it. It’s been done here.

Overpaid Union Thug

In my building, they are using sure post packages that are due to be delivered the next day.
That’s probably the best way to go about it. Worst case scenario there is the driver not scanning it and it still gets delivered on time the next day. At least in that situation there is not another driver digging through their truck in the middle of the summer looking for a package that is not there because another driver is too much of an inconsiderate ass to scan their miss loads.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Does our union allow this behavior ?

It's not a Union issue.

So what if they planted a misload?

Exactly.

They've only been doing it, for the last 50 years.

That's some "out of the box" thinking.

I like it.

But.... it's just a SALT.

ManInBrown

Last week I found out that my manager intentionally planted a misload on my truck because the day prior I didn’t send in a misload .I had 4 misload that day , 2 of the four got sent in but whenever the misload driver met up with me I checked my whole truck and found 2 more . It’s peak and we are busting our ass for this company but they reward us by doing * like this smh Does our union allow this behavior ?
What’s the problem? Scan every single package. Send in all misloads. If you are directed to deliver, deliver. You’re only screwing your co workers over when you find a misload and don’t send it in. It’s a job, you get paid by the hour. If you find something on the truck that you’re not supposed to have, scan it. Is that difficult?

And as far as your management team salting your load, that’s what they do. Why are you surprised?

BrownSnowFlake

In my building we're supposed to go through our trucks for misloads by 15:00.
If you report one later than 15:00 the supervisor will act really annoyed before telling you to run it

ouanling

same situation, i got :censored2: on twice

Now everyday i get misloads while having the best loader

I just do them and say nothing, let the sup have its fun.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do we even send in a misload anymore? It’s not under text messages

pierregarcon

So I assume the intentional misload is in fact a legit package? Like if said driver just delivered it, it's not just some empty box? If so, wtf!? So management is intentionally sabotaging legit deliveries? By placing them purposefully on the wrong truck? Says more about the integrity of the management team more so than said driver. If a driver gets fired for brining back a misload and throwing it on the belt, then so should the member of management who purposely placed it on the wrong truck. Something like industrial sabotage or something.