Planted misload

I sent the misload in and delivered it but I’m pissed because they intentionally planted it , probably hoping I would roll it . They don’t have anything better to do so they create situations hoping for someone to make the wrong decision

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Today a driver witnessed a non union employee pull a package off his truck and purposely put on my truck . Is this behavior ALLOWED !!!

What do you mean by non union?

If you mean management, then it depends on why they moved it.

If it was originally misloaded on the other truck and they are moving it to the correct truck, then no.

If they are salting your load, then yes.

The package was pulled off of the correct truck and put on mine . It wasn’t a ad-cut , it was a shady setup orchestrated by my manager .Should I talk to my steward about this ? This happened after loaders were gone ...

Last edited:

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It's called a salt.

They even do it in feeders with incorrect seal controls to make sure people are doing their jobs and verifying paperwork.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just be sure to send in ALL misloads from here on out because now you know they will misload on purpose to try and catch you roll a package.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I sent the misload in and delivered it but I’m :censored2: because they intentionally planted it , probably hoping I would roll it . They don’t have anything better to do so they create situations hoping for someone to make the wrong decision
Throw it on the belt in the am.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Ha you’ve been Salted. That’s an old school term at ups for planting misloads on drivers. Used to do it all the time many years ago.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
If you witnessed this why didn't you go back and throw it in the correct truck? Salts are happening more now because UPS is on their high horse about service failures. Is it wrong for a Non union employee to move boxes? Yes unless it is for training purposes.

I didn’t witness it , the driver who’s truck they pulled the package from saw it . I make sure I scan every package on my truck but it’s sad that management smile in your face but try to snake u behind your back