Please explain Amy on Jeopardy. In fact, please explain any transsexuals.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Amy Schneider is a jeopardy champion. She (?) is also a trans who is married to a woman almost 1/2 her age. How does it work when a gay guy, who prefers men, decides to become a woman? I don't understand.
Don't label me a home hater.

floridays

Amy Schneider is a jeopardy champion. She (?) is also a trans who is married to a woman almost 1/2 her age. How does it work when a gay guy, who prefers men, decides to become a woman? I don't understand.
Reprobate, look it up in the Bible.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What's the point of pretending to be a chick if you look like the ugly step sister from Shrek? It's only worth it if you make a half convincing trap.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Might be more productive to simply ask someone in your town who is trans why they feel their identity is what it is.

Mutineer

Some things are not made to be understood. It isn't possible for sane people to make sense of insanity.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
simple, its a mentally ill gay guy who dresses in womens clothes and lies to people

Box Ox

I mean Amy is better at trivia than any of us. So credit where credit is due.

I think it's great that Amy achieved a 40 game winning streak. The previous record winning streak for a woman competitor was 20 games (Julia Collins). The women of Jeopardy are finally closing the gap with the men.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Look at English actor Eddie Izzard.
Who describes himself as "somewhat boy-ish and somewhat girl-ish", "If I am in boy mode, then 'he', or girl mode, 'she'",
"a lesbian trapped in a man's body" and "a complete boy plus half girl".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Look at English actor Eddie Izzard.
Who describes himself as "somewhat boy-ish and somewhat girl-ish", "If I am in boy mode, then 'he', or girl mode, 'she'",
"a lesbian trapped in a man's body" and "a complete boy plus half girl".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think it’s great that Amy Schneider is the most successful woman competitor in Jeopardy history.
20221123_022535.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
you guys seen hysterically obsessed with other peoples private lives
Not me. I genuinely want to hear someone try to make sense of the person/couple because there is no rational explanation IMO.
I'm a male that is attracted to only females. Pretty easy to understand no?
You need to step off the ferris wheel and familiarize yourself with the truth and common sense. Stop looking for excuses to make your feel "more enlightened" because that's a losers way.