Please help driver issues

Mrodriguez182

I'm sure I'm getting the run around in pretty damn close to driving I work the local sort but I've seen management driving, they have seasonal drivers driving on Saturday, and now today because we were short handed they had a driver from another center come help. Why the :censored2: am I getting the run around and is there anything I can do about this? I've went to my steward but doesn't seem to be help. I just got a book from my manager this evening part of my sort because even he knows something isn't right. Where can I look in the book? I mean I'm just as much worth this damn place as a driver I drive on my sort parking trucks and I've paid all my dues so all I want is pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

hopefully your attitude on this forum doesn't carry with you act at work; if so, maybe that could be the problem why you're getting the "run around".

Mrodriguez182

hopefully your attitude on this forum doesn't carry with you act at work; if so, maybe that could be the problem why you're getting the "run around".
I actually have a great attitude while I'm there a lot of drivers like me I do my job no questions ask but to see an unfamiliar face from another center that's not right.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If he makes a lot of noise before he starts we all know he'll get DQd when he does get to go driving. He needs to go see a driver steward and have a chat.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Some have worked more than a decade.......
With a full time job after the preload shift.
Shhh, he's paid his dues.
...while others stroll in and drive from Day One...
Well aren't you special.
I'm qualified to drive I drive on the yard all night.
Driving on the yard and on the road are two different things. Heck you can be certified to drive on road and not in the building.
Yeah but when our city is growing as much as it is and they're letting management drive because we are short staffed? What's that about?
How do you know that the management person isn't doing it to qualify himself? We have a guy in my building trying to go FT and he needs to qualify before he can be on road.