PLEASE help, freaking out regarding xanax and dot package car driving

buck2000

I thought the rules for prescriptions only applied to those with a cdl! I have a xanax and adderall script as of about 9 months ago and have been driving about 3 years. My dot card expires in 2 days. They said I can't be on xanax. What can I do? Anyone know any package car drivers with a xanax or adderall script??! I have been reading they can fire you and everything! SOMEONE PLEASE tell me this is not the case!

El Correcto

god is dead
I thought the rules for prescriptions only applied to those with a cdl! I have a xanax and adderall script as of about 9 months ago and have been driving about 3 years. My dot card expires in 2 days. They said I can't be on xanax. What can I do? Anyone know any package car drivers with a xanax or adderall script??! I have been reading they can fire you and everything! SOMEONE PLEASE tell me this is not the case!
Troll

If it's a DOT prohibited drug you aren't allowed to drive
You better pray you don't get too serious accident

Johney

Don't tell them. They don't do drug tests on a DOT card. Besides I don't think any drug test they would administer for a Random doesn't test for either of those. Well maybe Adderall cause isn't that some type of Amphetamine?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

calm down brah take a Xanax

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20200527-145933_Drive.jpg